2014년 3월 17일 월요일

Being a member of IPYG...

Being a member of IPYG...

People live with feeling a sense of belonging. What group do you belongs to? How many groups are you in? What kind of feeling do you have when you think of your group?
I've never thought about this a lot before, but after being in IPYG, I start to feel something and act differently. Actually, it affects me a lot than I thought.
Whenever I see the news about the war or disaster, I start to worry about it because they might be our friends. Even they are not the friends who I have spent time or memories with, but they are our friend whom we have same goals for world peace and worked together to achieve it. In addition, because world peace is not just about one country but related to all around the world we need to take care of each other and start to help to achieve it.
Not only that, I start to think more about peace in my life. As a member of IPYG, what can I do to make our hope, world peace, to achieve it faster? One person, as myself, might be hard to make a big different, but that small idea could bring many people into world peace. Also, because I know that all the members in IPYG will going to work together, it gives me more inspiration and compassion. In the world, countries fights and make wars but what if we, IPYG members, get together and hold our hands together? Wouldn't it be a way of bringing world peace? Starting from one hand, we all can grab our hands together to make peace in the world.

This feeling a sense of belonging is something that can change our life and also out world.

댓글 1개:

  1. I agree with this thought..! maybe if we will get together and hold our hands together, the world peace will be made more faster! so let's gather and join the IPYG to make the peace!

    답글삭제