2014년 6월 15일 일요일

Is it possible to bring about world peace?

Who is this war for?
Who break out this war?
Who sacrifice in this war?
Who compensate for the people died in war?
Who likes this vicious cycle?

Can we stop this war?
Can we bring world peace in this world?
Can we change this sad story to happy story?

YES, YES, YES.
If we work for peace together in International Youth Peace Group, it will be possible.
Our dream will come true through us.



댓글 11개:

  1. I wish I can read more abour peace. I would like to share your writing with other people. ^^ Thank you~!

    답글삭제
  2. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  3. I wish your writing change this world.

    답글삭제
  4. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    답글삭제
  5. Your writing make me think a lot.

    답글삭제
  6. Now is the time that we have to considerate the world peace and we have to cooperate to come true it.

    답글삭제