2014년 6월 4일 수요일

Why is International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) on hot issue?

Why is International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) on hot issue?

If you are the youth interested in world peace, you might have heard about International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) at least once. Even though International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) is a new group that has been working for world peace for about a year, now it's branch is all over the world. The peace movement that International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) is spreading, makes youth gather in peace and share the culture of world peace. International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) started in May 2013 from South Korea. However, not only Koreans but also youth from all over the countries got together and participated in world peace movement. The first event that International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) did was Peace walk in Seoul. There were more than 30,000 youth walked for peace. Youth who have experienced this delicious taste of peace went back to their country and spread the light of peace. This peace movement got bigger and made more youth to get interested in world peace. Youth from over the countries felt the possibility achieving world peace and now they are looking forward to meet peaceful world. The reason why International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) in on hot issue is that we are changing the world. Every peacemakers belong to International Peace Youth Group(IPYG), they are spreading the light in the world and it is making world one step forward to achieve world peace. International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) will be the strong base that all the youth can get together and build world peace on it. This base will unit all the youth from the world beyond the nationality, countries and religion. We still needs more youth's to be peacemakers in International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) and make this magical history more faster.

IPYG will keep work for world peace

댓글 33개:

  1. I desperately want world peace.

    답글삭제
  2. I enjoyed your reading.

    답글삭제
  3. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    답글삭제
  4. Together young people from around the world made ​​it a great day! Applaud

    답글삭제
  5. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.


    답글삭제
  6. I agree with your writing.
    Really want world peace.

    답글삭제
  7. I wish many people in ther world pay attention to peace.

    답글삭제
  8. I wish many people in ther world pay attention to peace.

    답글삭제
  9. I sincerely agree with your writing.



    답글삭제
  10. I wish I can read more abour peace.


    답글삭제
  11. I sincerely agree with your writing!! peace!


    답글삭제
  12. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.


    답글삭제
  13. I wish your writing change this world

    답글삭제
  14. I'm happy to hear this news. Hope there would be real world peace soon from with this kind of movement.

    답글삭제
  15. I want to participate in world peace movement.

    답글삭제
  16. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  17. Your writing make me think a lot.

    답글삭제
  18. I wish i can read more abour peace.

    답글삭제
  19. Your writing make me think a lot.



    답글삭제
  20. Your writing gave motivation in my life.

    답글삭제
  21. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    답글삭제
  22. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.

    답글삭제
  23. I sincerely agree with your thinking !!

    답글삭제
  24. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    답글삭제
  25. I would like to share your writing with other people

    답글삭제
  26. 'peace' is what everyone wants!
    I want a peace!

    답글삭제
  27. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    답글삭제