2014년 6월 24일 화요일

World become one in Peace with IPYG

World become one in Peace


There are .lots of various people living in this Earth. We born the same but each of us have different way of living. What's so different? We have different nationalities, languages, religious, environment and etc. These conditions gives effects on people's life. However, the problem is these also makes discrimination in people. Even though we all should be blessed, these causes war between us. Then what can solve this? How can we gather people in equality? The answer is 'World Peace'. In peace, there is nothing that can make difference in us. We are all same humanity in Peace. Desire to achieve world peace in people is same and it is possible only if the world gets together. Let's all work together and make beautiful Earth where we can always hear people laughing. International Peace Youth Group is on the front to gather people to bring about world peace. We still need you to join us and make better world.

댓글 15개:

  1. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  2. Your writing gave motivation in my life.

    답글삭제
  3. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.
    I would like to share your writing with other people.
    I support IPYG's mindset~

    답글삭제
  4. I wish Peace..! Let's achieve peace together♡

    답글삭제
  5. Why not. Peace is the desire to participate.

    답글삭제
  6. We.make. the world.better like ipyg

    답글삭제
  7. Good!
    I think gathering peoples for peace of the world is really basic and essential.

    답글삭제
  8. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  9. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    답글삭제
  10. We are all same humanity in Peace
    Your writing make me think a lot! Thank you!

    답글삭제