2014년 6월 2일 월요일

What is International Youth Peace Group(IPYG)?

What is International Youth Peace Group(IPYG)?

International Youth Peace Group(IPYG) started with gatherings of youth desiring for peace. Its starting point was in Seoul, South Korea. In May 2013, more than 30,000 youth, not only Korean but also international youth living in South Korea gathered and had International Peace Youth Walk. At this event, thousands of youth got inspired with their passion about world peace and this peace campaign spread out all over the world. Since this May 2013 International Youth Peace Walk, now, there are 241 international peace youth group from 70 countries joining together.

International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) Peace Walk

International Youth Peace Group(IPYG) is looking forward to achieve world peace in the world. Our purpose is to unite all the youth beyond the nationality, religion and countries. We are working to awake all the passion hide in the youth and to inspire them as peacemakers. International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) aims to gather all the youth of every nation and build peaceful future in the world.

International Peace Youth Group(IPYG) we aim to achieve world peace

As a youth, being a main force to change the world, we will respect the diversity existing in us and try to share all those beautiful cultures to understand and build world peace together. Instead of experiencing sadness from the war, we will try our best to stop the war, not seeing bloods but growing happiness in people's heart. We believe this is possible, if we, International Youth Peace Group(IPYG) work together and show our desire for world peace.

International Peace Youth Group(IPYG), Peace is POSSIBLE

We are now active in peace campaigns and projects held in lots of different countries. International Youth Peace Group(IPYG) is growing quickly and spread out to the world as fast as our desperate hope.

댓글 27개:

  1. I want to participate in world peace movement.

    답글삭제
  2. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.

    답글삭제
  3. I wish many people in ther world pay attention to peace.

    답글삭제
  4. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  5. I enjoyed your reading.


    답글삭제
  6. I feel this group is really beautiful.

    답글삭제
  7. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    답글삭제
  8. WOW!! very good~ I want to participate in world peace movement.


    답글삭제
  9. I sincerely agree with your writing

    답글삭제
  10. I wish your writing change this world.

    답글삭제
  11. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    답글삭제
  12. I was estonished by the wonderous work of God.

    답글삭제
  13. I wish your writing change this world.

    답글삭제
  14. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    답글삭제
  15. We love peace !!!! Thank you so much IPYG ♥

    답글삭제
  16. I wish your writing change this world !!

    답글삭제
  17. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  18. Wow it is great. I want to know your group.^^

    답글삭제
  19. I want to participate in world peace movement.

    답글삭제
  20. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    답글삭제
  21. I wish many people in ther world pay attention to peace.

    답글삭제