2014년 8월 10일 일요일

Freedom comes from peace

Freedom comes from peace


In human history, people long for freedom and this desire sometimes leads to war in the world. Why did people wanted to be freed so much? Where do they want to be freed from?? Being dominated by someone is avoided to everyone. It's because people can't think of future in those situation. They cannot get rid of those possibilities to be controlled and fear from unknown future. That's why so many people fought in the war to get back their own right. However, as we look back our future, do you think this freedom really comes from the war?? No. It rather ruins human life and take away our freedom of peace. When there is a peace in the world that's when we can be freed from the fear of the war and also have true freedom. That's why we need peace in the war. Peace between each countries and people will solve this trouble and makes world much better. Let's bring about world peace in this world with International Peace Youth Group and share our freedom.

댓글 20개:

  1. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  2. When there is a peace in the world that's when we can be freed from the fear of the war and also have true freedom.
    finally, War must end!
    we must try like IPYG's action.

    답글삭제
  3. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    답글삭제
  4. I wish your writing change this world.

    답글삭제
  5. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    답글삭제
  6. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  7. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    답글삭제
  8. I used to think same as you. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    답글삭제
  9. l sincerely agree with your writing.

    답글삭제
  10. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    답글삭제
  11. Your writing make me think a lot.

    답글삭제
  12. Indeed ! I totally agree with you.

    답글삭제
  13. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  14. I sincerely agree with your writing. and i wish your writing change this world.

    답글삭제
  15. I am looking forward to reading such woderful writing again.

    답글삭제