2014년 8월 31일 일요일

Same but Different, Different but Same


1 + 4 = 5

2 + 3 = 5
 
0 + 5 = 5


     One plus four is five. Not only with this method, also there are other ways. Two plus three is also five, and with nothing, you can plus five. This also makes the result, five. There will be more other ways to figure out how an answer can come out.

     This can be a way to solve a problem in mathematics, also in life too. To come to a conclusion of something, of course the process is important, but if it makes a same result, will you think that the way to achieve it is wrong? For example, living in a different environment makes you a different and unique culture. Cultures are the conclusion from human living that lives in a place. So it is the most suitable way to live and to survive in that way. So, this makes the way to eat food, wear clothes, and to build a house. How can we say mine is right and the others are wrong? It isn’t because we were born this way; it is because there are many reasons to respect.

     In IPYG everything, everyone, and everyplace, moments are respected and appropriate. This is way we can learn from others and try to make world peace together. Always remember, the results are same. But are you measuring the process to make and argue or to fight. Find what is in your heart first. If you know that, world peace or everything else that we have to solve is just a matter of time.

댓글 23개:

  1. I am looking forward to reading such woderful writing again.

    답글삭제
  2. I wish your writing change this world.

    답글삭제
  3. I enjoyed your reading.

    답글삭제
  4. I wish your writing change this world.

    답글삭제
  5. There are many valuable writings.

    답글삭제
  6. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  7. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    답글삭제
  8. The world of peace should like to come as quickly as possible

    답글삭제
  9. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far! :)

    답글삭제
  10. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    답글삭제
  11. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    답글삭제
  12. We wants world peace!
    Cheer up IPYG !

    답글삭제
  13. This can be a way to solve a problem in mathematics, also in life too.

    답글삭제
  14. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.

    답글삭제
  15. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    답글삭제
  16. Everything, everyone, and everyplace, moments are respected and try to make world peace together.
    I agree with you.

    답글삭제
  17. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    답글삭제