2014년 8월 12일 화요일

Bringing peace with love

Bringing peace with love

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery-

When we understand our differences and start to love each other, that's when we can achieve peace in this world. World peace is our goal to look forward. Let's stand together and bring peace with love. International Peace Youth Group is now sharing and spreading love of peace to the world. Soon, we can achieve peace in this world. 


댓글 51개:

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. Your writing gave motivation in my life.

    답글삭제
  3. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  4. I enjoyed your reading.

    답글삭제
  5. There are many valuable writings.

    답글삭제
  6. Love is best material to achieve world of peace.
    The love is a strong power~
    Love comes from peace in the home, city, nation, world.
    IPYG's love is change the world.

    답글삭제
  7. I enjoyed your reading.

    답글삭제
  8. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  9. I wish your writing change this world

    답글삭제
  10. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    답글삭제
  11. I agree with your writing. I really believe there would be peace soon in the whole world since here IPYGs are ;)

    답글삭제
  12. I agree with your thinking. 'Love' is very important for our life and also peace!

    답글삭제
  13. I wish I can read more abour peace.

    답글삭제
  14. l sincerely agree with your writing,

    답글삭제
  15. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    답글삭제
  16. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    답글삭제
  17. Your writing make me think a lot.

    답글삭제
  18. Love makes better world. We can achieve peaceful world with love.

    답글삭제
  19. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  20. There are many valuable writings.

    답글삭제
  21. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    답글삭제
  22. I will visit again to read your writing.

    답글삭제
  23. Soon, we can achieve peace in this world.

    답글삭제
  24. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  25. Your writing make me think a lot.

    답글삭제
  26. we can achieve peace in this world.

    답글삭제