2014년 8월 24일 일요일

Understanding each other makes peace in world




 Mankind have been made a relationship with many people and have experienced wars which was happened by a conflict in collision within different purpose. Because of those wars, so many people lost their right to enjoy peace regardless of their will.  Conflict made by human is occurred by discord of thinking. It means we can solve the problem if we understand each other and shift other's ground. But in the center of human's history, most of the problems hasn't solved yet. And around the earth, wars are still happening and we can hear eager voice of peace.

 Peace can be achieved. Thinking small effect that you make won't make any difference is like, "My vote will not influence the result of election.". My little interest of peace can dye the earth in peace color.

 International Peace Youth Group is making a effort for this. Let's make a wave of peace throughout the world and think of peace in mind. Join us together! 

댓글 18개:

  1. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    답글삭제
  2. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    답글삭제
  3. I want to make peace in world, too

    답글삭제
  4. I enjoyed your reading. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    답글삭제
  5. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    답글삭제
  6. I enjoyed your reading. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    답글삭제
  7. We make peace in world from understind each other.

    답글삭제