2014년 8월 5일 화요일

Let's throw a peace bomb!!!

Let's throw a peace bomb!!!

When we think of a bomb or hand grenade, it reminds us of a war. Which is a weapon to kill people. However, there are people who change this prejudice. This project is called 'Seedbomb'. As it say, it is a bomb but it plants new life instead of destroy it. It is a bomb that has life in it. When people throw this seed bomb, they no longer think of a war or feel fear, but a hope to safe the Earth. It's a small idea which brings a big different in this world. Now, how about
being a little bomb that spread peace in this world? As a youth with a hope to bring peace, I am sure each of us, we can plan peace in this world. Needless to say about its possibilities, it will finally bring world peace in this world. In International Peace Youth Group, there are already lots of peacemakers, peace bombs gathered to achieve our dream, world peace.






Reference: http://greenaid.co/

댓글 17개:

  1. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    답글삭제
  2. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    답글삭제
  3. A peace bomb is interesting name.
    I want to throw a peace bomb, too!

    답글삭제
  4. Peace, Peace, Peace!!!
    Bomb, Bomb, Bomb!!!
    I like that sound! :D

    답글삭제
  5. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  6. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    답글삭제
  7. l sincerely agree with your writing

    답글삭제
  8. Your writing make me think a lot.

    답글삭제
  9. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    답글삭제